Sunday, July 30, 2006

Drifting On..

Birds flying high, You know how I feel
Sun in the sky, You know how I feel
Reeds drifting on by, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life ... For me
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea, You know how I feel
River running free, You know how I feel
Blossom on a tree, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life ... For me
And I'm feeling good
These words were ringing besides my ears, while I was lying still on the surface of the sea, just by wearing a buoyancy device. Yes, lying very still on my back, even with the ears submerged below the sea surface.

Everything seems to come to a still. Almost all external sounds were blocked. But when I try to make any sound, my own voice seemed very much amplified (to myself). Strange. Heh.. There I was, with my eyes closed or occasionally opening up my eyes to peep at the passing clouds or birds.

How I wish I could stay this way for longer time.

Erps. Good things needn’t ask for that much. I should be contended already. :)

Oh dear, I think I saw a star up in the sky. Haha.. Kidding. That must be the star we had earned by going through the kayaking course. Heh. Yeah! Soon, I will get a paper certifying that I’ve passed the 1-star kayaking course. And maybe soon, I will be going through the 2-star course.

Maybe... maybe...


~ ~ Water Play ~ ~
Somehow, I think I understand better now, how this duck must have felt at such moment of water play.

No comments: