Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Learning is Best Done Through Sharing

Someone mentioned this (at least twice) today and the phrase keeps ringing besides my ears. I think I like it.

I am rather impressed with those presenters today. I am impressed not with the content, not with their delivery, not … , but with their spirit in sharing. They really took quality time out to work on their resources and publicly shared with so many.

I believe in sharing, I really don’t mind anyone taking or using my resources. I take that as an affirmation that my resources are fine. Copy right doesn’t apply to my stuffs, only right to copy rules. But I lack the “courage” to share that publicly.

I do reap the benefits of various sharings (from others, in various fields) these few years. There are really many very talented people out there. They may not be true blue experts, but they are certainly much better than me in many ways. How humbling.

Although I believe so much in sharing, I am yet to be ready to go that public in sharing anything of mine. Perhaps I am just not such a “public person” and I shall share at a smaller scale. Maybe just between you and me. :p



~ ~ Different Perspective ~ ~
From sharings, I never fail to get different perspectives. Alright, it is not necessary that I will automatically buy in the new/different perspectives wholeheartedly, but I appreciate just to learn how other people think or do things. It must also be true that if we are humble enough, we can practically learn from anyone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





No comments: