Thursday, July 06, 2006

One More Reason to Watch 2006 World Cup Final

I have one more reason to watch the upcoming 2006 World Cup Final.

The management actually agrees to students’ petition to start the school later on 10/07/06 (Monday), the Monday morning test-schedule on that day will also be adjusted, and meetings cancelled. Although, I am far from a soccer fan, but I certainly welcome this decision.

Wa.. N even asked me for my opinion before she announced her decision. But we know N had decided well before she asked. Haha.. Still I think her decision is commendable. The *little pals must be so happy.

So, I believe I will be watching, unless…

Mm... Talking about giving in to "petition". Would we do alike? "Petition" submitted to us, suggests something going against our idea, our ideal, our decision, etc. What will be our immediate reactions? We will be patient enough to listen (not just hearing hor.. )?

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

心不可杂,杂则神荡而不收;
心不可劳,劳则神疲而不振;
心不可乱,乱则神惊而不明;
心不可烦,烦则神昏而不觉。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. how come during my year our sch dont have a?? is it cos no one have the petition thingy? haha.. hiaz~~ me still working that day lo.. haha.. anyway.. enjoy ya? :)

Anonymous said...

Petition..
This is the current "student-power".

I shall try to enjoy the game. :)
You shall also try to enjoy the work. :P

Thanks. :)