Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So Dreamy..

A *little pal messaged :
you know me dreamt of you messaging me eh. Or was it not a dream? Haha… really blur now. Looked through my inbox, never see your message leh. Or did I delete it while half asleep?

I played along and returned a message :
I was telling you about…
.
you…
.
you.. .
.
you deleted it? ..
.
.
Haiz..
nvm…
..

:o(

.
.
.
.
.
.
I was just telling you that you sleep like a pig. :p

- - - - - -

Is that the effect of studying too hard? Haha..
Maybe I should be a little glad that the dream was not about me darting formulae at them, or me going after their assignments, etc.

I have my fair share of dreamy state, and sometimes confusing reality and dream. Dream can feel so real, yet I'm often very aware while I was dreaming. I mean I saw the thing I want to see, I saw the person I want to see, I experienced what I wish to experience and during which I know very well that I was only dreaming, no matter how good, no matter how wonderful the dream is.

Nightmare for me? Very very rare. It came by only when I asked for it. Heh.. I remember once I thought to myself, "It's good to have nightmares. I can experience the scariest thing, experience near-death, yet in real life, I am so safe". After that thought, I had a series of nightmares for days. No joke! They stopped when I said to myself, "It's enough liao". Strange.

I don't like this kind of dream (dream-when-sleeping kind) anymore as d
ream and reality can be so different. Nevertheless, I will still dare to dream of the future and work on it.

我不在期待做梦。
因为梦与现实相差太远了。
然而,
我对将来仍然充满梦想、理想。
我也希望这样的梦想、理想可以不断地推动我一直勇敢地往前走。
当然,
我还是要提醒自己:
没有行动的梦想与理想便是所谓的空思妄想。

No comments: