Sunday, October 22, 2006

Unexpected Amazing Microderma Peel-Tox Experience

Early in the morning, when the eyes were not fully opened and the senses were not fully awakened, I walked to the bathroom to wash my face. I noticed a new dark-red tube among some of the more familiar facial cleansers. I decided to try it even without taking a good look at what I was using. (It was amongst the other facial cleansers, so it must be a facial cleanser also what…)

After wetting my face, I squeezed out the cream-like substance from the tube. It appeared a little dry. Mm.. I’m not too impressed already. Never mind, must give face to new product. I applied it. Kaoz.. So rough?!! Never mind, should be a kind of facial scrub. I tahan a bit. A moment later, my face actually felt warm. That was when it became worrying. Cham liao, I thought. Was that some cheapo facial cleanser I was using? Was that feeling a kind of allergy reaction?

Took a quick rinse with the water. Then my senses were fully awakened liao. I grabbed the tube to look/read for clue to explain that sensation (as if I know, if I see any). Haha.. More like I was searching for whom to complain to? :p

Only then I realized it wasn’t an allergic reaction I was experiencing. I was actually in for quite a treat by one of the latest skin-care technology. It read : Silkpro – Microderma Peel-Tox – Softpeel Smoothsilk – Instant Renewal & Polisher For Dull and Uneven Skin Tone. Extra Benefits : Sensational warming effect that triggers the instant skin renewal… blah blah blah..

Oh… Orh… So I actually underwent
『微肌换肤』. Hehe.. It feels good even now. Didn’t know someone at home had actually invested in it. I don’t mind being an user and becomes a potential spokeman of the product. Aiyo.. But they only want spokewoman. :o(

Anyway, I can’t be that bothered about facial cleanser. I just wanna get rid of the oil slick on my face. At times, when I am out, I could just make do with any liquid soap I can get on hands on in public toilet. When I am on short trips overseas, I can be that lazy to bring
along with me any facial cleanser and simply use tooth-paste as substitute for facial cleanser. I tell you, tooth-paste feels super cooling and fresh on the face. Haha..

Anyway, I was equally amazed to have spotted this (in the following picture) in the heart of a busy residential town.


~ ~ Skating Ring with Ramps ~ ~
A skating ring with ramps in the heart of a busy residential town – Bedok. That’s pretty cool. I was hoping to see some actions. Mm… Don’t have leh. By the way, this picture only shows us about half the skating ring. It is rather big. Even for this photo, I have to take two pictures and digitally stitch them together.

- - - - - - - - - -



A Writer Wrote :

Life is drawing without an eraser
Plan for tomorrow, but LIVE for today
What happens, happens for a reason
We seldom think of what we have, but always think of what we miss

No comments: