Friday, May 05, 2006

Do You Feel Hot?

I am talking about the weather. I am also talking about our temper. I am certainly not talking about that kind of sensual feeling.

Yes, I mean do you feel particular hotter these days, this year?
Or, do you also feel that you flare up more easily these days, this year?

I think I have “found” a (new) reason. :P

In the way Chinese calculates the year, this year is what we call the
丙戌年。

First,
is the third character in the 天干。
is the eleventh character in the 地支。

Next,
may be characterized in the group associate with the element 火。
in the same way, is also associated with the element 火。

丙戌 together, therefore compounded to be like 天火 + 地火 。
Ladies and gentlemen, try to image we, the humans, are sandwiched in between 天火 + 地火. Gosh! How to be cool??! Heh..

在天火与地火的“烘焙”下,我们恐怕会很难熬。我们是否会被烈焰烤焦呢?
当然,以比较光明面来说,那将会是一种淬炼,我们会在其中一次比一次坚强。


A little worried though…
Worried that (what if) in some months to come, some parts of the world may not be of a pretty sight. Haiz..


Side note :
I'm quite impressed by what I saw and read here (a rally-related account written by yawningbread).


- - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

灯火不会因传火于他灯而减少光芒。

No comments: