Friday, May 12, 2006

Introducing : Changi Point Boardwalk

A lazy morning?
Nope!
Since I bother to land myself in the early hours at Changi, I think I am not that lazy.
Hee..

Mm.. Drove along Cranwell Road and found this (my first shot of the day) :



I actually spent around 2 and a half hours there, exploring the trail. It wasn’t a long trail, just that I was walking really slowly, absorbing the energy smothering the region. I also took some photos along the way.

My second shot being this :


Ha. The resolution of the original photo is good enough for me to zoom in and read the name of the road clearly. So, this picture became my instant portable map for the trip.

The pictures below explain why the name “Boardwalk” (most of the time, I was walking on broad board)...





Looking out at the sea, the views can be rather enchanting…




I’d never seen these sign boards below :


Actually, instead of telling me what not to do, they gave me an idea of what I should be doing. *Evil Grin*

More photos here.

I think it’s quite a nice place to visit during the evening time too. Jogging might be fine. Strolling (with someone) could be good. Or just aimlessly walk and relax lah. You can’t possibly be lost. Heh.. I heard the sunset there is quite a draw too. ;P

No comments: