Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Solving his (and my) “Problem”

There is a little gap in a certain topic which I fail to close. I mean I had always tried to avoid that in my explanation, and over the years no one really questions me. This little “problem” has been with me since very long ago. I thought it was just my “problem”. It was there, but lying there in super low profile unless someone were to dig it out.

Today, someone just did that. I mean he asked me about that weakest spot of mine, something which I have been always trying to hide. Mm.. Of course, I was frank enough to acknowledge my ignorance about the topic. I can’t possibly bluff my way through. So he walked away without an answer. This kept me thinking on the
“problem” for a few hours. Strangely, all of a sudden I became so determined to solve the “problem”.

Ladies and gentlemen, I did it. Gladly, I went to him to offer an explanation. He was convinced and was equally glad. He was glad, no just because he had gotten an explanation that cleared his doubts, but he is now much more confident to share with his *little pals. So he is really asking on behalf of his *little pals. Nice! I am glad just because I feel I can be of some help to someone, in some little ways I know.

When the “problem” is mine alone, I just couldn’t bother too much. But when I know something is of concern with someone I know well, I am much more determined to offer my assistance. Maybe, as what I shared with some others some time ago, when we solve the “problems” of others, our “problems” are automatically diminished or even solved by itself. Heh..

Anyway, what do we mean by "problem"? How are our so-called "problems" compare with the real problems out there, the real problems faced by many people we know or do not know? Nevertheless, I would agree whole-heartedly that one's life need not be always smooth-sailing. But even when there are "waves", we just have to be strong enough to face it, to "cut the waves". And during our co-existence in planet earth, wouldn't it be great if everyone tries to help each other to lessen the "ill-effects" of each other's "problems".

Life goes on. Let's live on. Let's offer in our own little ways...


Hey, surely these doggies need a helping hand to freedom.
Ready to offer yours?


No comments: