Saturday, May 27, 2006

Music Reloaded & Tonight I Pray for..

Spent a good half of the day deleting “unwanted” songs from iTunes. I think I had deleted 1/3 of them, leaving behind only slightly more than 800 songs and I saved a few giga bytes of free space. They were further classified into different categories by putting them into different “sources”. Now, the Party Shuffle makes more sense. Every song appearing is what I feel like hearing.

Some songs/musics are just so uplifting. The same message when being sung with a beautiful tune (instead of just saying it) can really make a difference. Just the melody without lyrics can leave plenty of space for our imagination. Wonderful.

I am now thinking :
琴、棋、书、画,我懂多少?
Aiyoh.. Malu sia.. 看来我全都一知半解。
如果以古代的标准来衡量,我好像很没有用 leh. Mm..
不谈这些了。

世界的莫个角落,
今早摇荡到天昏地暗的时候,
我们好像都还暖卧于被窝里。

我们是应该觉得庆幸生长于狮城?
"I’m so lucky. Singapore no natural disaster. "
还是因生长于狮城所以觉得麻痹?
"What? Earthquake? Okay lor."


一波未平一波又起的厄运你作何想?
"Volcano activity still so threatening. And now .."
潮起潮落我们好像也是那么过一天?
"Life goes on man.."


一样是米却养百样人也画出异样的命运。
"How come he so good life huh?
Mm.. Mine is like...”
一样是生长于地球却酸甜苦辣各自品尝。
"Different taste hor. But they always say different experiences gather different wisdom leh. Don't know true not?"

我们最低限度可否生活过的埋怨少一点?
"Life is tough, but I’m tougher.."

我们最基本是否应该为当地人诚心祈祷?
"Tonight, I pray for.."

No comments: