Monday, May 15, 2006

Serious = Adorable

C and C were lazy fellows. Mind you, I am using the past tense here.
All of a “sudden”, they become so adorable. I am switching to the present tense here.
They prepare their work, submit their work (although the quality of which may be further improved), come to remedial lessons voluntarily, answer on-the-spot questions posted to the class, etc. I can sense they are aiming high and know where they are going.

I tell you, all *little pals who are serious with their work are so adorable.

Perhaps, it is always the attitude of someone that impresses me more easily. Okay, I am also equally impressed by one’s aptitude in areas which I have little knowledge in. Erm… Somehow, my thinking is still skewed towards the belief that “it’s the attitude and not the aptitude that determines the altitude”.

It’s natural that as we are approaching to the end of the year, all the *little pals will be getting more and more serious. And that’s when they become more and more adorable. And that’s when I will harness inexhaustible energy to match all their enquires. Gladly! :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

谩说烦恼难解,休言道理无味。
饥食稠粥有馀香,暖卧半床好入睡。

No comments: