Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Attended My First Rally Talk

Last night, I actually went for X Opposition Party rally with WK, S and F. It was my first. Of course, I wasn’t the one initiating it. I was invited and I tagged along. I’m a little surprised to see quite a large crowd attending the event. Many of which were certainly supporters as they responded to the speakers pretty well.

On of the speakers asked :
”On May 6, who would you deny your votes to?...” And they heard the reply they wish to hear.
”Come 6 of May, who will you give your votes to?.. “ And they got their favourable verbal reply.

Oh well, most (if not all) of the speakers spoke with gusto, but there seemed to be lack of content (somewhat), too much accusations, splattered with empty promises. There were comparisons. But if we were to be a little more attentive (and not to be too carried away by their speaking skills), the comparisons were based on pretty isolated cases. Heh.. They really know what some people like to hear. Alright, I’m not into politics at all and I better don’t comment too much.

I am asking myself : Be it the party of the ruling government or the opposition parties, must they criticize each other that badly? Mm..


互相抨击总是给人一种缺乏内涵的感觉。
难道这就是真正的政治领域吗?
好“可怕”。


Will there be a day, where different parties only seek to complement each other and not to find faults in one another? I’m dreaming… let me…

内心里头我们都很想前进。可是…

Anyway, it was the little supper that I was looking forward to. Haha.. After the talk, we tucked ourselves in a little kopitiam and talked about anything under the stars. Erps.. and when came near mid-night, we suddenly realised : WK had yet to …, S had yet to.. , F had yet to.. and I had yet to…

Kaoz.. That explains how drained I felt today.


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

试想一颗植物由种子抽芽茁壮,它提供了旅者阴庇,它又把果实与人分享。

终末了,歇足的游侣继续行路,吃饱的陌友转身去忙,谁陪伴它,谁惦记它?它唯一获得的本只有自我之成长。

粗壮的枝干便是给自我最好的证明,真实的体验便是对世界最高的赞扬。

热烈的奉献、无私的牺牲,一次付出便又一次坚强。

No comments: