Friday, August 25, 2006

Always Enjoy a Good Chat Here & There ...

I think I've always enjoy a good chat here and there...

- Over a meeting, when the atmosphere is comfortable (and safe) to talk and express our views freely.

- Over a meal, when people somewhat feel most relax and of course the content of conversation more interesting.

- Over a phone line, when we hear only the sound, but the images we gathered in our mind about what’s happening over there, are always the nicest.

- Over a piece of paper and a pencil, when mutual sharings with peers are carried out sincerely. I only hope I can do more to assist, and not to confuse.

- During a journey, when somehow a long journey seems short and a short journey seems almost negligible.

- Through smses, when each word you want to say or to express is carefully (and slowly) keyed in. You can be so brief and trust your friend over there will always interpret them in the most positive light.

- Over a cup of kopi-O or tea-O, when the fragrance of the beverage enhances the quality of the conversation. Somehow I find this rather appropriate to catch up with some old pals.

- Over the internet, when the speed of conversation is somewhat determined by our typing or whether our friends are multi-tasking. Oh, Emoticons somehow adds a little more flavour to a simple conversation.

Is it possible to try all the above in a day? I just did.

Maybe I am simply (too) talkative (by nature). Haha.. Did I bore anyone?

On the other hand, I also enjoy silence or quietness, the same way I appreciate liveliness. I mean, sometimes, I may be with just a friend or two, we can be so quiet yet comfortable. Maybe it just feels good enough to know there are friends around, just beside.

Communication need not be always that verbal. I believe you agree. A simple "hello" may do the magic. Just a smile may also serve its purpose. Just a friendly glance may be equally soothing to the soul. Or maybe ... just a ...


~ ~ Light Friendly Touch ~ ~
I don’t think they talk to each other. If they try, it would be or a very different language, I supposed. But would we agree they are very comfortable with each other? Their hearts telling them how wonderful each other are. :o)

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

圣人者,虽然有力,但是战胜自己者才是强。

往往打倒别人,只需要一个拳头,而打倒自己,一百个拳头都不够用,这是为什么?

当要对付自己的时候,心就软了,手就没有力气了。
自己永远是万魔当中的王,永远退不了、倒不了,所以,在这个时候还是一样失败。
想要改变,就要振作精神。
精神乃是沙漠中的泉水,取之不尽、用之不竭。
精神乃是冬寒里的阳光,照耀天地、温暖宇宙。

No comments: