Saturday, August 05, 2006

Warm Water + +

What would you think of to quench your thirst on a hot afternoon, or after a nice work-out?
A bottle of cold sizzling drink perhaps?

I don’t deny the immediate shiok feeling. I beg you don’t deny much.

However, I am making the switch to warm water instead, as much as possible, whenever, wherever....

I can somehow feel the difference. The feeling is rather soothing, rather pleasant. My conclusion : warm water is better for our bodies and cold water hurts our body (no matter how shiok you may feel).

Interestingly, I have heard far more than once, some Chinese physicians forewarning some of their (usually ageing) patients “NOT to drink cold water”. Heh.. So there must be some truth in my conclusion. Oh dear, or is it that I have already crossed the age-line, to be sensitive enough to feel the difference? :p

In any case, what’s good enough for old man must also be good for you. Haha..
Try it. :-)

- - - -

Let me side track a little as I was pretty amazed by the following puzzle.

The only instruction :
Count every "F" in the following text :


HOW MANY ?

[Answer]

- - - - -

Side Track again.

I just calculated and I actually only missed by 8 heart-beats (per minute) to cross over from the bronze to silver award in the walking test. Yea, my heart was beating 8 beats (per minute) too fast, that is to say.

Anyway, the big company was good. Haha..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

谁喝水?

每当ZY到厨房喝水时,妈妈就会大声的喊道,“为何又喝冷冰水?”
我相信人们的喝水习惯也会随着炎热的天气而变。
妈妈常说,“冷水对身体无意,会带来风湿病。”
弟弟回应,“啊!我不管!”
说了你可能不信,我偏爱开水(温度在40-55之间)。
肠胃不是很好的我,喝开水好像有所帮助。
喝了以后好像经过什么‘洗礼’ ,胃口也会渐渐而开。

haha going to published when i saw your entry ... hmmm quite a link haha

Anonymous said...

似乎渐渐的喜欢喝杯温开水。。。在我们最渴望它时,温开水是甜的。

哈哈!

Anonymous said...

Aiyo..
The topic is so close.. Haha.. like not the first time hor? ;)

Anonymous said...

haha... what ya next topic :P