Saturday, August 19, 2006

An “Organic” Experience..

I heard about this particular eating outlet some years back. I recalled once, I was searching for it together with a pal around the region, but just couldn’t spot it. I know it was somewhere there, but.. heh.. we couldn’t find it and decided to dine elsewhere, instead.

Few days back, I was told to attend a gathering. I said okay, without knowing any detail. Anyway, we decided to chat over dinner. I only know the place about half an hour before departure. How wonderful! F & W decided to dine there : that place I have always thinking of trying it all along. Yes, they are that thoughtful!

That dinning place is
Yogi Hub located at Little India.
The link : http://www.yogihub.com.sg/
They serve mostly organic vegetarian food.

It wasn’t a big place, but no worries, the nine of us can still be comfortably seated.

I would say the taste of the food there are mostly pleasantly exotic. I mean I tried quite many vegetarian stalls, but I don’t remember tasting anything like that. Oh well, for me when food is concerned, I am not that particular. But what amazed me is the other eight of them find the food pleasantly different too. Some declared they may go back to the stall again. Ha.. Knowing that these words actually came out from non-vegetarian pals was quite heart-warming.

We dined and chatted at the place till all customers left, except us. Haha..

I have also noted.
- With pals around, even the plainest food tastes not that bad. What more, when this place has such well-acclaimed reputation?
- As the food are mostly organic, I realised they are really more gentle to the stomach.
- R & J actually left us as colleagues. Yet they came along to join us. Really nice to see them again. They really look better and happier. I have a sudden silly thought of “leaving” too. Haha..

Huh? They pick up the bill?… Thanks lor! So touched. :o)

- - - - - - - -

Since I am talking about food, I would like to side-track a little.
There's another new stall I would like to visit again (and maybe again). Not too bad, really. It's quite near to many of the visitors to this site :


菜根香
Cai Gen Xiang Vegetarian Cuisine
Blk 236 #01-1000 Yishun Ring Road Singapore 760236
(Not a kopitiam stall. It's functioning almost like a mini restaurant, under the void deck of a flat.)

Is it near you enough? Haha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... celebrities... (teachers) ate near my place wow haha

Anonymous said...

Join me there, one of these days? Haha..

Anonymous said...

of cos la... got free meal who dont want? haha ... enjoy your weekends