Monday, August 14, 2006

Feels Like Picking Up Cooking

I know my cooking really cannot-make-it. Erm.. I am not being modest here. My taste buds are fine and I can taste what I have experimented. Yet a sudden urge surges through me, telling me perhaps I should pick up some cooking skills. Strange.

I am not that particular about what I eat. I can simply skip a proper meal or two when I am that lazy and maybe just survive on fruits and water. Heh.. Just did that last night. But when I am with friends, I really like to suggest some places with good food. So mentally, I will register where’s good and nice so that I can bring friends over when the need arises.

Lately, the focus seems to have changed slightly. I ask myself what if I can prepare some nice and decent food myself and invite some friends over? Or, at least I can prepare something fine food to bring along when visiting pals during gatherings and all?


能为朋友们作点好吃的,相信应该也是一件快乐的事吧?

I don’t lack of masters. There are just many great chefs around me and they are forever generous enough to share their very personal tips. So, when am I starting? Heh..


~ ~ The Raw Materials ~ ~
I don't think I have problem getting the raw materials or any ingredients for any dishes. I don't think I have problem getting some fine tips about cooking. And, I don't think "no time" is an excuse. In a few months’ time, if you meet me and ask whether if I know how to cook and if my answer is still a “NO”, then you know how lazy I am. :)

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:


要在困境中,求坚强;
要在平顺中,求知足;
要在快乐中,求节制;
要在逆旅中,求真实。

No comments: