Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday Blues?

Flying away. There's always something left behind.

Morning has broken.
What an explanation.
I only see mist, hear nothing.
No quarrels. No arguments.. .. Just an “ill” feeling.
Oh, and no “making amendments”.


Afternoon come and gone.
It must be, I am not too sure. Never mind.
Am I dead wrong?
Not wrong, not in terms of intention.
I proceeded with the best of intention, I know of.
Hurting, causing discomfortable are the last things in my mind.
No, not even a trace of such can be found. Not even now.

I have to accept that my approaches were wrong, then.

When the night falls.
Not much difference at all.
What surprised me was the years of knowing, going through thick-&-thin has such weak foundation.

I’d tried.
But the attempts were best viewed as “oblivious” of the situation.
I’d tried. Why am I trying so hard?
Instinct tells me I may be still trying.
Friends are always friends to me.
What more when brotherhood was nearly forged?

A blank left in me. Void.
Glad it’s just in me. You carry on, please.

或许这是一堂课 : 缘起缘灭嘛。

我也比较深的体会到
若对一个人有不顺心的感觉,他所说的一切、做的种种只是会徒增反感。
若对一个人只有真心的关怀,不管他如何的误解、甚至伤害,我们仍然懂得包容。
难道“弥补”二字,在现实生活当中只是一种虚幻?

No comments: