Thursday, November 10, 2005

My iPod Nano



Ladies and Gentlemen,
This is the iPod Nano (4GB : 1000 songs).
I got it as a gift for re-contracting my broadband service with Singnet.
I just redeemed it this evening, and hence this is now my iPod nano.

Wait a minute, I don't really need one. Mm..
The first thought was to give it away.
Wa... but who will accept such a gift, especially if they were to know the price of the item?

This item is currently selling at $438.
But this promotion package comes without the "Apple iPod nano Dock", unlike those being sold at the Apple Store. I understand the dock is current priced at $54.
Mm.. on second thought (was it greed), I decided to put it up on the Yahoo Auction site for sales.
The starting bidding price I set was $300.
Within 30 mins, a guy (possibly a gal) left me a question (without actually bidding it) to call him (possibly her), if I'm willing to close the deal at $310. Mm.. that's pretty agressive.
Is this item really such an hot item? Haha.. it is just my an iPod nano.

No comments: