Sunday, November 27, 2005

Movie Offers ...

Isn't it nice to note that OCBC Credit Cards offer 10% discount to tickets at Cathay Cineplexes and HSBC Credit Cards offer $1 off per ticket at Golden Village Cineplexes. Wow! This is certainly the season for catching some good movies at a cinema!

Okay, I'd watched
- Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire, and
- Just Like Heaven.
Mm.. What's next? Hehe..



Just Like Heaven
:
Although the review for it wasn't that fantastic, I find the story simple and nice. The kind of "romantism" demonstrated isn't the usually kind we always see, and yet it is so moving. Ha.. It's a kind of show that will leave a sweet after-taste. Here will tell you more.
By the way, thanks to s3p for the effort in securing the tickets and the company.

Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire :
I think
- the smartness of
Hermione is downplayed,
-
Triwizard Tournament could be more grand,
-
Lord Voldemort could be more devilish, ...
Nevertheless it's pretty enjoyable. See here for yourself.

As-a-matter-of-factly, I am not that much of a cinema-goer. Although I fully understand the vast difference in watching a show in the cinema and watching it at home, yet I hardly initiate any plan of an outing with friends to watch a movie in cinema. Each and every time, I was asked to join in, by friends. Haha.. I am so weird.

I think there is only one kind of gathering I ever initiate. Mm.. It is the kind that involves food. Yup, and only occasionally. :P

No comments: