Sunday, November 20, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 11

(1) I need to be "reminded" that I have got an external DVD burner. Erps .. Or rather, J has just returned it to me. I could have easily forgotten that I bought it once upon a time. Haha.. That's how sotong I can be. I think I can only remember when I really need it. Oh dear, come to think about it, that means I don't really need it? Never mind, at least someone has made good use of it (at least once). Mm... Of course, I wouldn't mind to lend whoever that needs it. :)



(2)
My second Yahoo Auction sale successfully closed on 14/11/05. Ha.. Just about 3 days apart from my first sale. Not bad. The idea of conquering one more IT-barrier is pretty exciting, I feel.

(3) There are software(s) to handle MSN, ICQ, ++ together. Somehow, I still prefer to operate ICQ and MSN separately. I don't quite like the changeable-nick part of MSN. Is it due to my inflexibility? Ha.. I admit it can be quite fun, but I simply can't follow well which nick belongs to who. Okay, the limitation is mine. I actually quite like the oh-ooh tone of ICQ (which will be missing if I were to use that software). Oh, and the fact that I can leave a message in ICQ even while the recipient is in offline status, is kind of cool.

(4) We were in a classroom having a gathering-of-sort. We took quite a lot of pictures using digital camera. One *little pal was looking at the pictures taken of me, zoomed in... and exclaimed, "You are so humorous and... blah blah blah (*ahem.. shy to mention everything here lah) and I don't understand why you are still single." Some other *little pals who were just beside were nodding in agreement. Erps.. Is that supposed to be a compliment? Haha.. Coming of age, I find it a little difficult to accept such compliment graciously nowadays. I accepted it anyway. :P

(5) I "performed" again. Ha.. Just a simple tune I hummed along to quite a crowd. Kena sabo lah. Hey, but this time round, offers rolled in. Haha.. Not that kind of commercial offers that will transform me to become a super star la.

Just friends coming up offering
. - kind compliments,
. - opportunities to sing duet with them,
. - invitations to go KTV with them.
Erm.. But I don't quite like my singing that much leh. I prefer listening to the younger ones who were much more lively and entertaining. Nevertheless, I thanked them for their offers and I really did it from the bottom of my heart. It's their sincerity that I can feel and this is the key factor to make the world a more gracious place to live in, I supposed.


(6) Try reading a week's newspaper at a go. Ha.. My schedule has been that kind of pack lately and I don't even have enough time to read the newspaper. After posting this, I shall happily bury myself with the newspaperS. :)

No comments: