Friday, November 25, 2005

A Morning @ Changi Airport

It was barely 6 am but the airport is already buzzing with life. Not surprisingly actually.. heh... I am talking about an internationally well-acclaimed airport here. I don't expect less. I was there just watching / observing while waiting for the arrival of some friends from overseas. Noticeably, the temperature is cooler and people appeared to be less hurried (implies more friendly). I quite like it.

I have always enjoyed seeing a good mix of people from everywhere around the globe. Many were speaking in languages I could hardly comprehend. I am not eavesdropping. They were nearby and were talking pretty excitedly. Perhaps, that's why I like airport (in general). I am never bored during transit, waiting for my departure or waiting for someone's arrival.

Just to add on a little :

@ Departure Hall :
准配去他国度假的人,脸上写的是开心。话也似乎比较多一些。
来本国度了假的异国同胞,表情稍微沉静一点。是玩累了吧,我想。
来送机的朋友,应该都是真心来给予祝福的。我也看了有好多依依不舍、
情人1之间的拥抱、泪别的画面。


@ Arrival Hall :
回国的朋友,脸上写的是快乐也微带倦意。但疲惫中也露出了丝丝满足。
来本国度假的异国同胞,脸上写的是期待亦含一种渴望。我也希望新加坡不会让他们失望。
接机的亲朋好友,看到了所等的人,那一种喜悦我不必阐述吧?哈哈。。

Okay, I was only a little early and only saw/felt that much. My friends had arrived (only at 7:30am, ha.. I saw them physically) and I got to "re-focus" on my next role. :)

- - - -

1 情人乃有情之人。此情亦可指朋友之间的友谊、母子之间的关爱、兄弟之间的手足情深、情侣之间的累世情缘、等等。

No comments: