Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 9

(1) My nose is funny. I can't smell the perfume I am using just after a while. *Little pals and friends alike sometimes come to me, telling me how refreshing I smell, while I can't smell a thing. Heh.. I remember quite clearly when I first gave a thought of applying perfume (lightly). I was waiting for a friend (HF) as I was required to fetch him somewhere. When he entered the car, I noted a refreshing sense immediately. It felt quite good. Perhaps then, my car was pretty stale. Haha.. I noted he said that he was using CK be. From then on, I picked up the habit of applying a little perfume (with CK be being my starter). Though I can't smell it myself after a while, I don't mind letting people around me feels ... erm.. good. I have always like like something light and refreshing. Again, I must note it's rather subjective when taste is concerned. :)



(2) Bumper crop of long weekends next year. Such article appears in our local newspaper every year. We certainly know how to plan ahead. However, believe me, our superiors usually act faster than us. Haha.. but come to think about it, due to the nature of my work, such "game" doesn't apply to me leh.

(This article was published on 06/11/05 in Sunday Times)

(3) I realized many people may take a slightly different persona when online. Ha.. I just like to mention a particular case I experienced first hand. A *little pal seems to be always so shy and he claimed so, as well. He will never approach anyone to clarify his doubts. If he needs to come to me or my fellow colleagues to clarify some concepts, he would definitely drag a few more of his classmates along. But when online, erm... he would go on and on, and at times, the things he talks about can be *ahem.. a bit "rated", and I don't even find comfort in writing it out here. Haha..


(4) I was actually crazy enough to compile all the lyrics of the songs in the latest Jay's album - November's Chopin, neatly condensed in two pages. Okay, to further compound the craziness, I have done the like for his past 5 albums, and those were done in a single-page format. :P
I would not say I am a ardent fan of Jay, but some of his numbers are indeed impressive. For almost all (if not all) of his songs, lyrics are so important, if not I wouldn't be able to figure out what he is singing. Ha.. I shared this most recent compilation with quite many pals too. :)

No comments: