Sunday, November 27, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 12

(1) A Monday night, I returned just to realize my internet connection was down. I think I stared at the monitor for quite a moment, contemplating what would be the best next course of action. At that moment, I was brought to realize I can be so IT-reliant (albeit, I say I'm quite an IT-idiot). It's a fact that I know nothing much about computer. I only use it for simple things. Simple things like connecting with pals, listening to music, browsing the net for leisure and knowledge, and work.. Ha.. simple things are important to me, then. :)
Anyway, the problem was fixed in about 15 min.

(2) On Wednesday, I actually covered a mileage of more than 150km. This is about 3 times above the average mileage per day (suggested here). To get a feel of how far 150km is.. erm.. okay, that's about three-quarter of the entire length of coastline in Singapore.

(3) Unbelievably, my degrees are still escalating (not much, though). Haiz.. I am referring to my condition of myopia and astigmatism.

(4) I was talking to one of my *little pals on the phone. In the midst of the conversation, I noticed my handphone pouch was empty. While still talking over the phone, I began to search for my handphone at the same time in my room. I didn't see it anywhere. Then, I was confused and panicked a little. I just came home not too long ago, could I left it elsewhere outside?
Another thought raced through my mind : I thought I had to end the conversation on the phone to concentrate my effort in the search. Erm.. Only to realize "the phone" I used to converse then = "my handphone". Kaoz!
I can be that blur.

(5) Took a little trip along Orchard Road. Mm.. I feel that the festive lightings this year are rather disappointing. Did I miss any nice ones?

(6) I recalled some weeks ago, when I entered a classroom, the white board was sprinkled with many words. I asked one of the *little pals to prepare the board. One particular big bold word right at the end of the right corner was spared in the cleansing. It caught the attention of quite many, and apparently no one in the class know the meaning of that word and was starting to ask each other. That word is "Aphrodisiac".
有影无
??!! Oh yes, I was a little surprised when I learnt that there were at least two English debaters in the class.

(7) It is certainly very heart-warming to be given a book : "One Hundred Years of Solitude" and a VCD - Korean Movie : "A Moment to Remember" for reason as simple as s3p thinks they are really nice and really want to share with his friends. Sincerity is priceless.

No comments: