Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 7

Just the other day...

(1)
A lady friend came to me and was telling me she went shopping... erm... she added that she'd noticed an apparel at a particularly shop... she continued to describe that piece of apparel, the location of the shop. Nothing new so far, right? *Ahem, she finally added,"That jacket will surely look very nice on you." Wa.. I was in her mind even while she was shopping?! :P

(2) I survived the entire day with only a plate of cut-fruits and a few pieces of biscuits. Ha.. no worries. I wasn't torturing myself. In fact, I was feeling a little light(er) and erm.. good! It was a long day. I was out before the sun-rise and only returned around mid-night. Observably, the pals I was with appeared more tired than me. Ha.. I was driving and they were sleeping. Mm.. perhaps, occasional light meals may be nice. :)



(3) I realized East Coast Park can be rather pleasant at night. Perhaps, it was a breezy night without much crowd. Perhaps, it was just the company.
As I was returning (walking back to my car), a few scenes caught my attention :
- A teenager was trying to show off his riding skill on his bike to his girl friend nearby. He was somewhat trying to perform a little stunt, but he fell. Erps.
- I was walking past a pond.
There was a light drizzle and the tiny raindrops began to hit on the surface of the pond. With a little light-play by the few lamp-posts nearby, the equally tiny splashes caused by those tiny raindrops became glitters on the pond surface. I think that was pretty lovely.

(4) Looking back, I only really started blogging this year July, although an account with Blogger/Blogspot was created sometime back in November last year. However, back then I just didn't really do anything. I laughed at my own entries and they never survived more than 2 days (I deleted them almost the next day). Now, I even make an effort to write a little everyday, whenever possible. Of course, some writings were too atrocious and they were cast away for good.
This is such a "public" area and I wouldn't know who's reading? Haha.. but is that important? Maybe it's a good place to practise what we call "responsible writing".
Nevertheless, it's also quite a good training ground to brush up my writings.
Thanks for the various feedback (by some kind readers) on the errors I had made (in writing) so far. :)

No comments: