Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Good Day . Hot Date . Sweat It Out!

Good Day : Meeting fine people. No one scolded me. All things went through smoothly, very much the way I like it.

Hot Date : Someone asked me out in the evening wor.

Sweat It Out : Someone asked me out in the evening for jogging lah. Panting like hell, you say hot or not? :P

Valentine’s Day.
I think it is still a fine day to remind us of LOVE. The emphasis has all along been placed on the better halves. Did we also remember our family, our friends? Of course, I’m talking about love in a slightly broader sense.

Love is important.
Let the demonstration of love, not be only a day’s affair. :)

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

当下的转念,其实是长期反省的累积;
及时地顿悟,其实是日常检讨的累积。

只有你现在先开始长期的反省与日常的检讨,慢慢的你已经成为习惯,你可以随时随地都这样做,自然而然在那个关键点就不会有错。

所以,即使在某些时候,你没有马上这样做,但你在事后也要开始反省检讨。只要你每次的反省检讨都不嫌晚、都肯落实用心,那么到最后你就都会来得及,不会有所遗憾。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT DATE!
=P

Newton law of heating states that rate of heat gain is proportional to the difference in temperature between body and surrounding. Hence construct a DE, using the above. HAHA try to be lame.

All the best ~ love life

Anonymous said...

All the best to you too.
;-)