Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Morning Surprises..

I walked into my office especially early in the morning. I was expecting a little surprise. But I was in for many pleasant surprises.

I saw this :

~ ~ Bookmark ~ ~
The actual item looks better than what we see in the pictures above. Haha.. so sorry, I have yet to sharpen my photo-taking skill.


And I saw this :
~ ~ Kevin Kern CD ~ ~
I was told he is so popular. Erm.. But today is my first introduction to this person and to his music. Cool!


And I saw a note telling me these items are now
mine. Wow!
The bookmark is somewhat "personalised" and the musical pieces are indeed pleasant to the ears. Very thoughtful ideas, I would say.

Thank You Thank You :o)


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:
过去如何不必论太多,从现在开始:『振作你的生命,发现你的生命,开拓你自己的生命。』
这就是你活着的意义,才不枉费你在这个时候、这个年代所走过的辛酸、所付出的血泪。

No comments: