Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Their Sparkling Eyes

Just the other day, I was walking down a long flight of stairs. Noticeably there were many primary school kids below. I think it’s their Sports Day or so (I didn’t bother to clarify) as they were in varying solid-one-colour t-shirt, much like “house t-shirt”.

I heard their teachers (I supposed) giving loud instructions to them, asking them to be in line, to be.. blah blah blah..
But when I reached half way down the stairs, almost half of all these kids (easily 30 of them or more) look up at me. I was much like mesmerized by them (by their sparkling eyes), no kidding. We know how kids “look” at something or someone. They were more like “staring”, in adult’s term. Haha.. I think that was rather lovely.


~ ~ Kid's Stares ~ ~
They are curious. They are pure. They are innocent.
Did we lose them when we grow?

So the kids were kept in line but I don’t think they were paying attention to their teachers' instructions. :P Two teachers looked over my direction as well. Erps.. They must have identified me as a source of “distraction”. I better get going. :)
*Not bad ah
, still have enough *power* to "distract". :P

JW happened to be just nearby.

JW : This year is a good year. Go find a lady and have one yourself la.
Me : Erm.. This year? Not enough time liao lah.
JW : Enough. Only need 9 months what. Now only February.
Me : *dotz*...

JW was married not too long ago. I think he is also trying to have a baby. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. juz tot abt something.. nt tt i m rejecting pregency or watever.. juz tt.. haha.. i m tinking.. kids r adorable onli if they r others' kid? haha.. nt sure. cos sometime i see kid .. i get headach.. wahaha.. but i wish to live in kids' world.. LOL...o ya.. i m crazy...

不过,他们那充满好奇,对人世都不像大人一样,一直猜疑的眼神,的确很感动人心。回想自己当初的样子,不知是否也曾经如此?哈哈。我越想越多。

:P

Jun Jie said...

Omg O___O" Tmr math test, study abit liao, dunno can anot. But weekly test sounds gd man ^__^.
-=-=-=-=-=-

Eh, you still quite young mah, my uncle 40 years old then marry then got baby the next year. The baby(now k2 liao) is on my msn display de,you saw before de, cute rite ? ;p
Same blood line cannot help but have some of my cuteness in him.
-=-=-=-=-=-

My way of life ~__~
Only 1 lifetime on earth, so its best to enjoy it heh. No point feeling sad i think. Not so easy to achieve happiness but the rewards are better.

happy man/boi >>> sad man
-=-=-=-=-=-

Sleep time !! Oyasumi *__*

Anonymous said...

Rain :
I know kids can get real nasty as well. But, in general, I think they are still lovely. Many times, I observed that many of them can be quite easily influenced by their immediate environment. In this light I see two points :
(a) They can remind us of our lost innocence or purity of thoughts, etc.
(b) They can be moulded into better individuals and we can play a part in the moulding processes.
Ya so.. no scared no scared.. no headache no headache :)

Jun Jie :
40 years then . . .
What can I say when I don’t see mine any nearer? Hahaha..
Okay. Stay happy . .
I am thinking : it may be cool, if at the same time, we can make others happy too.