Friday, February 24, 2006

"Of Course"

A asked : Sir, one of these days can we go out to la kopi?
I replied : Sure. Why not? Of course.
I take that as a friendly invitation.
It's quite an humbling experience when such invitation is put forward much like a request. Actually, we already talked quite a lot in the college. But a different setting will be a good idea.

- - - -

I messaged Z : You are clever. You are right to say.. blah blah blah..
Z returned message : LOL.. Off course.
Is he trying to tell me that my course of action to praise him is inappropriate?
Nay, we know he meant "of course".
Nevertheless, I replied : Oh, of course the fact that I said you are clever is a little off course. :)
It took Z quite a while to understand me. He looked at the message, returned to search for my first message and his own first reply. *tada* Haha..

No comments: