Monday, February 27, 2006

Typical Man Talking to Typical Lady

An extract of a conversation between a “typical man” and a “typical lady” :

TL : y u always have this impression that i'm free??? It’s actually the reverse.

TM : erm.. rather, I am reminding u to look forward to be "free". "Free" as in
解放。哈哈。你就是没有这种领悟。

TL : i'm sad... no brain to think of those 解放.

TM : ok.. 不好意思。

TL : u hor .. arr.. ask me y I sad can??

TM : huh? must ask want ah? later ask you.. then you say cannot say, don't want to say.. then I very malu leh..

TL : i'm going to categorise u le.. into ,those "typical man" group

TM : I tried asking before lah .. then the lady gave that kind of "don't want to tell you", "why must tell you" kind of look. From then onwards.............. I don't ask liao. So u cannot blame the typical guys. Because the "typical guys" are trained or "scared" by typical ladies. :p

TL : typical lady are those that need u to prompt further... what if the lady just tell you that y she is sad.. and in your heart.. you are thinking "y should I care" then the lady more malu isn't it.. haiz

TM : orh.. but don't know how to prompt further leh.. cham.. I feel so stupid..

TL : haha.. u make me feel not that sad anymore.. so u no need to feel stupid le

TM : See I have my ways.. even withOUT asking.. .without prompting further! Powerful right?.. :P

TL : i'm speechless le.. erm.. okie i'm sad..

TL : *time to prone****** get it?? ******

TM : hope u are erm.. feeling better.

TL : nope.. still sad..

TM : erm.. must be your tortise right?

TL : that fellow only will make me laugh..

TM : at least you have "someone" to talk to.. I'm relief.. :P

TL : dotz..

TM : then must be too much work load lor.. haiz.. must be so stressful.

TL : No.. tell u lar..

TM : OK

TL : u guess further then i discover that i got much more sadness.

Haha..
Guys are mostly perceived as rather non-too-sensitive (but, I bet you know plenty that are over-sensitive).
Okay, I’m not trying to generalize.

Putting it in a more diplomatic manner, there are certainly differences between the sexes. But when well-managed, the differences actually complement each other pretty well. Let's celebrate differences. Too much similarities may, in a way, suggest staleness? Ha.. some people call that uniformity. :P

Whatever the "argument" is. I think the basis of getting together in harmony is still mutual respect. The little picture below says it all (I think). :-)


We can't deny their vast differences. Yet what are the factors that draw them together in harmony?
- - - - - - - - - -



优秀是一种习惯。这句话是古希希腊哲学家亚里斯多德说的。

如果说优秀是一种习惯,那么懒惰也是一种习惯。
人出生的时候,除了脾气会因为天性而有所不同,其他的东西基本上都是后天形成的,是家庭影响和教育的结果。所以,我们的一言一行都是日积月累养成的习惯。

有的人形成了很好的习惯,有的人形成了很坏的习惯。
所以我们从现在起就要把优秀变成一种习惯,使我们的优秀行为习以为常,变成我们的第二天性。

让我们习惯性地去创造性思考,习惯性地去认真做事情,
习惯性地对別人友好,习惯性地欣赏大自然。

2 comments:

Jun Jie said...

Woa, so cute lei the pic
( /\/\)

i'm beginning my new study plan tmr, so must sleep early liao. Nite Nite.




Ps:不好意事 for all the low marks i've given you. You don't feel bad i also very very bad.
Say what also no use bah, i see when got chance score a nice mark for you to see. Heh heh.

Anonymous said...

Hi.. No worries. Just glad that you are getting REAL !
;)