Thursday, February 02, 2006

"Practicality" of a Little Girl..

I was with my relatives. There were many little kids around. I heard one cute one "complaining" to her mother while pointing her little finger at me, "妈妈,为什么这个 Uncle 没有给我红包?"

Erm.. erm.. erm..
In fact, by "formality" or "appropriateness", I had just received one from her mother, which is still younger than me. :p

How many times are we puzzled by "formality" or "appropriateness"?
Strangely, I think I have reached a point that I feel a little awkward receiving Hongbao from someone. Looking at the cute little ones by my cousins, I really feel like giving what they want. Haha..
Oh, but to conform to "formality" or "appropriateness", I just have to tell the cute little ones asking for Hongbao from me, "You try again next year lor
".

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:
不要以我眼前以所拥有的幸福与安乐为满足;应当感恩现实环境,即使在逆境考验里,也比地狱、饿鬼与畜牲道的众生好多了,岂可埋怨颓丧,也不可骄傲自满。

9 comments:

Jun Jie said...

Still young, still young, still got alot of gd girls outside de. Don't give up man.

Or isit you dun wanna giv ang bao ? Heh heh.

Maybe its becoming harder to find nice girl nowadays, seems like most of them are in Tv shows. =>

Whats ur taste like ? ;p
Ask for fun ah, but yea, i'm like a kid so i ask such questions. =)

Anonymous said...

today, i read a newspaper... n there is a comic which have these... "30 岁还拿红包的感觉是怎样的?” 。。。。 “凄凉。寂寞。”

finally tot tt i m nt sensitive at all eh? haha.. dui bu qi hor..i really din mean it.. hope u enjoy ur eveyday... 每天都是快乐的一天。

:)

Anonymous said...

Jun Jie :
What's my taste like?
Erm.. since you only ask for fun, I cannot answer such serious question. :P

Rain :
“凄凉”、“寂寞”都是一种不悦的心情。然而,它们不一定是单身的人所有。
想要有人陪,却身边无人,这才会寂寞。
想要吐诉心声,却身边无自己,这才会凄凉。
想要 ...,才会 ...
好多时候,不那么想,就不会有那样的心情。
哈哈。。
我只是想说谢谢关心,放心啦,我不会觉得“凄凉”、“寂寞”。
有好多事,等着我去做呢。
―――
什么才算是有意义的人生?跟“拿不拿红包”好像一点关系都没有。哈哈。。 

Anonymous said...

hmm..我不是怕你觉得凄凉啦。只是,当你在一个,收红包也尴尬的年龄,我想,向你要红包不是那么的好吧?所以咯。哈哈。


对我这个小妹来说,新年的意义,在于拿红包。。生活的意义,在于让自己活得更充实。让自己体会,珍惜。 其实,人生的意义,也包含了那红包哦。。。哈哈。。

不过,不怕。我明年还会在来的。。 evil laugh~~ wahaha...

:P

Anonymous said...

凄凉。寂寞 >> will never happen to ah nam de la. haha... little pals like us will nag him and keep him company~!

Anonymous said...

-Za|- :
you nag too? Aiyo..
No worries, I think I can take it. :P

Anonymous said...

Agree with -za|-.
Those words are rare in the owner's dictionary... =)
There is a long queue of people to keep him busy... haha...
人缘好,就是这样的。=)

Anonymous said...

人缘好?erm...
不知不觉中,在下也得罪的不少人。
非我所愿。:(
也得保持乐观吧,我想 ...

Anonymous said...

人的一生中,必定会做错事。
有时侯,是在我们的掌控中;
而有时候,是如你所说的不知不觉中。
这,就是人的不完美吧?

想一想,我也做错了好多好多事。:p
大家也没什么两样!=)