Wednesday, February 08, 2006

He Commands The Stage

S appears to be a little shy in classroom. He certainly puts in his best effort, but is in constant worries that he may not do as well. To view this more positively, we say he has high expectation for himself. However, undeniably, he does not carry the air of confidence. It's a little difficult for me to imagine that he will take the lead in something. But this afternoon, I was most amazed.

There he was on stage (back facing me, though) "commanding" the college band. He appeared confident and every musical note rises and falls to his "command". I think that was way too cool!

When everything ended, he walked down and he noticed my presence. We exchanged smile. Oh, not just that. "Hey 'cher you are here ah", he added with quite a shy tone (again). Haha.. To me, he has quite many good things / skills I don't have / I don't know of.

Actually in that mini-concert, I also saw many of my *little pals. I quite like their confidence they exhibited while playing their instruments.


~ ~ The Stage ~ ~
It only serves to remind me : If we are humble enough, we can learn from everyone.

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:
我们要知道全心的感谢,所有境况与角度,你都要全心的感谢。
虽然一切的成立都得自于朋友,但一切的改良都得自于敌人;
虽然一切的推动都得自于赞成,但一切的反省都得自于反对;
虽然一切的建设都得自于帮助,但一切的再造都得自于破坏。
无论这时候,或任何时候,你遇到的是什么;
无论这个人,或任何人,给予你的是什么,
只要你全心感谢,那他都将不是个遗憾,而是让你更圆满的机会。

No comments: