Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blissful Irrelevance

He is a rather soft-spoken guy and we had a simple lunch together.

The last part of our conversation went (something) like this :

I asked him, "Hey, any holiday plan this June?"
He replied, "Oh, this June, don't have
leh."
I invited, "Wanna go Tioman or Redang? Last night, L said Redang until so nice. W and me are considering."
He answered, "This June, I'm registering for my marriage." And he went on ...

Did he answer my question at all?
Haha.. He didn't know the irrelevance, but I wouldn't want to break his "momentum".

When he announced that statement, the facial expression of his was unmistakably a blissful one. I met his wife-to-be before. A wonderful match, I think. Wishing them happiness always.

Preparation of marriage is a happy process, although some claim it can be a little stressful too. I think they find it stressful because they have a high expectation for themselves, and also to meet the “expectations” of their parents.

He asked me, “So, when is your turn?”
I answered, “I just saw some Redang’s pictures. I tell you damn solid
ah.” And I went on...

I know I didn’t answer his question. I was deliberately being irrelevant. My facial expression was unmistakably a blissful one too.
Haha...

Some pictures of Pulau Redang :






~ I wish to be there ~
- - - - - - - - - -



有一位作者这么说:

有两个台湾观光团到日本伊豆半岛旅游,路况很坏,到处都是坑洞。
其中一位导游连声抱歉,说路面简直像麻子一样。
而另一个导游却诗意盎然地对游客说:
「诸位先生女士,我们现在走的这条道路,正是赫赫有名的伊豆迷人酒窝大道。」

虽然是同样的情况,然而不同的意念,就会产生不同的态度。
思想是何等奇妙的事,如何去想,决定权在你。

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

美丽声言
世外桃源
; ) HAHA 

Anonymous said...

Oh I just like beaches (mm... but not those here), despite the fact that I can't really swim. :P
Many islands in Malaysia do have fantastic beaches. Yeah!!

Anonymous said...

haha ... immerse yourself in the world of your own while you are there. Paradise.... Enjoy 'small boy' old le la!