Friday, April 21, 2006

CAB, You Can’t Hide.

I was trying to use a map/directory trying to find my way to my new reporting military camp. No luck! Military buildings are all not featured. I resorted to an always-okay method : asking around. Bingo, W is the one, as we belong to the same camp. But he can only guide me vaguely for the roads (within the huge camp) are “imaginary” as they are not on printed maps/directories. I took down his directions anyway.

Something came to my assistance and it made W’s directions more concrete and I can easily picture myself moving around the camp now.

What was that something? You are right! It’s Google Earth.



My reporting place is actually, exactly beside the runway shown in the picture above. Yes, that’s the kind of detail
Google Earth can provide. A little scary when “security” is concerned, isn’t it? Oh, the many trees planted around Singapore do help to break the shape of some structures (to a certain extent).

Okay... So, CAB, you can’t hide, I am coming. Yeah!

Let me play around with Google Earth a little while more...
Wa!



This picture shows part of the estate that I’m living in.
The elongated red roof top is a MRT station. Mm..

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位作者这么说:

有一支掏金队伍在沙漠中行走,大家都步伐沉重,痛苦不堪,只有一人快乐的走著,别人问:「你为何如此惬意?」
他笑著:「因为我带的东西最少。」

原来快乐很简单,拥有少一点就可以了。

No comments: