Thursday, April 13, 2006

Feeling so Singaporean (Again)

I had just received a love note from big boss. It says ...

You are required under Section 14 of the Enlistment Act, Cap 93 to report for service at (Time) xxx on (Date) xxx at (Place) xxx for the purpose of xxx .
Your service will be up to (Date/Time) xxx .
KINDLY ACKNOWLEDGE THE GREEN COPY WITHIN 7 DAYS UPON RECEIPT.
PLEASE BRING ALONG PINK IC & SAF100.

The other guys at my age should find this love note so familiar, but it’s really my first. I am finally being called upon by big boss to serve the nation. Haha.. Feeling so Singaporean all over again. Mm..

Where’s my boots? Where’s my No. 4? Where’s...?
They are all hiding some where deep inside the stall room, I think. I need to dig them out.

Will I be meeting familiar faces?


Memory flashes with the days of wearing green, seeing green, walking in the green ...

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位作者这么说:

在故故宫博物院中,有一个太太不耐烦地对她先生说:
「我说你为什么走得这么慢。原来你老是停下来看这些东西。」

有人只知道在人生的道路上狂奔,结果失去了观看两旁美丽花朵的机会。

No comments: