Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Passing Comments..

I picked up a phone call. Well before I could figure out who’s the caller was, the caller went, “The reason I call is not to quarrel with you. I need to …
I only know who he was in the midst of his “introduction”. Haha..
The content of our conversation is not important.
I was only thinking : Am I that quarrelsome?

I walked past a group of *little pals. We greeted each other and I left. Just as I was leaving, C called out, “Hey sir, my friend D said you look like my daddy.”
I thought she was saying “you look like my 弟弟” and therefore I playfully pretended not to have heard her clearly and asked her to repeat again.
Wa lah.. What a rude shock! Her daddy quiet old liao lor.
I wasn’t angry lah.
I was only thinking : I am really old liao lor.

Met K during lunch time today. He said, “You made quite many mistakes during lesson today.”
I have to admit my mind went blank for a while during that lesson. My concentration was on… haiz… never mind. The “snow-ball-ing” effort after the “blankness” was rather disturbing (even to myself).
K added, “Do you feel sad?”
I thought he was reading my mind.
I asked, “What do you mean?”
K continued, “I mean do you feel sad that you had made some mistakes, since you are such a perfectionist?”
I only smiled.
I was only thinking : When did I project a perfectionist image?

I updated a silly display picture. Z commented, “your pic like angel”. I was stunned for a while, trying to read between the lines (since the surface meaning makes no sense to me). Haha..
I can only admit that, if anyone with picture taken with the sky as a background is an angel. Something to work towards to, anyway.
I was only thinking : At times, I may be worst than a devil.

~ Comments ~
I take comment / feedback as a healthy way of exchanging opinion.
It makes me grow too.

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:
幸福就是欢喜心、感谢心。