Sunday, October 30, 2005

(Another) Tree Top Walk

It’s more like a family outing of a pal on a Sunday morning. He asked me along and “Yes”, I said. So there I was, with his mother, his girlfriend and his sister.

Ha.. I had “conquered” the Tree Top Walk for at least 4 times. I am supposed to be the most pro in today’s team. :P

I can still vividly remember my first time. I went alone. I actually got lost. The entire trekking took me a good 5 hours. I was not really scared, but just dead bored. So bored I actually called up a pal at work for a brief chat. Alone in the forest, tired and bored, it was rather up-lifting to hear a familiar human voice. Thanks! :)

The subsequent trips were with different groups of friends. Each time, a slightly different route was taken. So.. ha.. I know quite many variations already. :)
Today, we decided to start it of from Lower Pierce Reservoir. It was equally refreshing.

What amazed me today was we really came close to many animals and managed to take some shots of them.
For examples :







Walking at a slower pace, we also managed to appreciate the flora better.
Just a few shots here :





Squirrels, Flying Lizards, Gaint Ants, Dark-Brown-Dove-with-Almost-Glossy-Green-Wings, Butterflies were also spotted. However, they prove to be too fast for my camera. Mm.. so you just got to imagine yourself.

Okay.. a few more photos of the day in here.

No comments: