Monday, October 10, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 2

(1) I like looking at passing clouds against a clear blue sky. I would love to just lie down on a green pasture, looking up into the blue sky, seeing the white clouds pass by. It's amazing to see cloud of different types. The puffy Cumulus is generally magnificent; the patchy, scattered, aligned Altocumulus Clouds is kind of cute; the curly, feathery Cirrus is simply elegant. In countries where terrains and weather differ much from Singapore, we can be in for a different treat.

When the wind blows, not be surprised some move while some remind as still. Ha.. so I learnt because the clouds are of different heights. It would be better if there is someone beside, sharing something I like. The phrase 朋友,我们一起看云去 can be so uplifting to me.

(2) I read blogs. I'd noticed an unusual trend in blogs of guys. If they were to relate how much they enjoyed *her company, they will continue to illustrate how proud and special they feel about her. However, if they were to relate how much they enjoyed *his company, they will inevitably add a phrase, "btw, I am not gay, okay." Strange. Some even stressed it in CAP.

(3) A few days ago, I happened to be wearing quite a tight collar-tee. A female *little pal came towards me and bubbly said (rather loudly), "Mr S, 你有 xiong1 ji1." Huh? I didn't get her the first time. I asked her what she had just said. She repeated and said你有胸肌”. The second time, her index finger was pointed at my chest. Aiyo.. as if pointing wasn't good enough, she advanced her index finger nearer to my chest wanting to test out / feel the texture of my “胸肌”. I stopped her in time, before she can discover it is actually only “胸脂肪”. In her mind, this is perhaps how my chest beneath my tight collar-tee may look like :
(haha.. obviouly not my body lah)

(4) IPPT related. My brother was awarded $200. Many of my friends were awarded at least $100. I was presented a "package" of $12.83 x 12 = $256.60. Apparently I am "awarded" the most. I must then be the most fit! Fit your head eh! Heh.. I have to "earn" that amount from the draggy RT sessions. I am thinking. If the policy is to take the equivalent amount from us (rather than paying us) for attending RTs, will there be more people eventually passing?

(5) There were tsunami, hurricanes, storms, typhoons, bombs and quakes (some very recently, some not too long ago). The after-effects are still lingering around. How vunerable human beings can be. Mm...
正所谓:天下溺,援之以道。你知不知“道”?

(6) What I like in my line of work : Almost all *little pals can cross over to become much like friends. Amazingly, there will be a handful in every batch that will become much like little brothers and sisters.

No comments: