Thursday, October 13, 2005

I 'm Stretched / Drained ...

Mentally stretched / drained. I have long hours of consultation from morn till dusk almost everyday. I am not complaining. Haha.. frankly, I think these are the time most well-spent. But I can't deny the fatigue felt.

Physically
stretched / drained. At least 2 to 3 hours of compulsory exercise during RT on almost alternate days. Heh.. how my "expiring" body frame wish to give way. It's a price to pay for not "self-maintaining" during normal days. It's discipline I lack, I must say.

Strangely, the physical exercises towards the end of the day, brings about more body aches but wear off much mental fatigue choked up during the day.

I am stretched.. I am drained..
Luckily, emotionally still stable, psychologically still sane. :)

No comments: