Tuesday, October 04, 2005

IPPT Test Result

Just took another IPPT Test today. Yes, I am revealing my result to the world.

Shuttle Run : 10.3 sec (5 points)
Sit Up : 33 (3 points)
Broad Jump : 212 cm (2 points)
Chin Up : 4 (2 points)
2.4 km Run : 13:55 min. (0 point)

Total : 12 points
Result : FAIL

Award : NIL

- - - -

NOTE :

(1) Maximum point per station is 5 points. I need a minimum of 2 points per station.
(2) Shuttle Run : Aiya.. always 5 points one lah..
(3) Sit Up : 37 to score 5 points. Only if I .. erm.. erm.. erm.. so near right?
(4) Broad Jump : I am always in the range 212 – 216 cm. Nothing surprising here. But again, it shows I can’t really jump far lah.
(5) Chin Up : Wa.. I have an issue here. I have not been passing since 4, 5 years ago. Today, I don’t know where I got the power. In fact, after doing 4, I wasn’t tired and I feel I was okay enough to do at least one more. Hehe.. but I was a little stunned and I just let go. Improved! Power! :p
(6) 2.4 km Run : 0 point says it all. I’m just weak. I failed by a good 55 seconds. Ha.. the sole consolation will be that I improved by at least 1 min 10 sec from my last run just about a week ago. Wa.. siao ah.. still fail what!!??!! :(

The consequence of the failure : continue to support Khatib FCC (Fitness Conditioning Centre) for one more month.


Thinking of the (little) improvement that I have achieved for my chin up, I am still rather excited about it. Haha.. really wanna share it with some close pals.

Since running is such an issue to me...

erm.. okay, ladies and gentlemen, may I present my new idol :

Cheetah

No comments: