Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sleeping Through the Weekend ..

I am constantly feeling a little feverish. The temperature is not high enough to knock off anyone, but it is noticeably there to make me feel weak, even in my bones.

The appetite is lost. Eating is still possible, but the feeling of wanting to puke is present to remind me no point eating too much, too good. One meal per day will suffice, how nice.

My voice still sounds a little weird. Wonder if my throat is still inflamed (I usually don't feel it, unless it is really super badly inflamed), but I have swallowed enough antibiotics and anti-inflammation medication. Mm..

A time check tells me that I have been feeling unwell for a week. A week! I don't remember that I was ever feeling unwell for that long.

Energy is obviously seeping out of my body. What can I do, besides sleeping? I'm feeling a little dizzy, but more sleep may lead to higher degree of dizziness (for my case). Argg... grabbing some panadols. Pop them in. I need more rest, I guess.

A little sore heart impedes the rate of recovery, perhaps. Heh..

No comments: