Monday, October 17, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 4

(1) I have just realised the google web spiders (erm.. I'm also not too sure whether this is the correct expression) have crawled to my/this site. Don't know how. Don't know why. This site was "unsearchable" when I last checked, a few weeks ago. Now.. erm.. aiyoh.. haha..



(2) I was informed by my brother that my vehicle number appeared as a winning number in the 4D result, during his ROM dinner. Many people were lamenting why I didn't even bet on my number at all. I was (secretly) congratulating myself how much I have saved for not betting for over 33 - 18 = 15 years (18 being the legal age to bet, I think). Haha..

(3) I spent a good Sunday afternoon touching up the photos of my brother's ROM. Haiz.. I like only a few shots (the picture representing the entire set being my favourite). The rest.. erm.. either the composition or exposure was at fault. Haha... or rather, I was at fault lah. Anyway, in the spirit of sharing (and at the same time hoping
高手 can 指点指点), the link to the pictures is .. http://www.flickr.com/photos/spn/sets/1148353/
[Actually the lightings were really bad in almost all cases. And I can't get around the problem with my Canon A80. The problem was aggravated
during the dinner shots.]

(4) I was listening to 95.8FM lately during most of my journeys in the car. I realised old tunes can be rather nice, their lyrics make it even better.
For examples,
- 世上的人儿这样多,我却碰到你 . . .
I must remind myself to cherish all people that cross my path, in whatever form it may take. It isn't easy for anyone to meet, to know each other and to become friend. I must remind myself to be forgiving and/or not to allow misunderstanding to get into the way.
- 今天的我,超越昨天不落后. . .
What a calling? Yes, we must continue to improve ourselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. try listening to FM97.2. they played many old songs(my nian dai de). And mostly are pretty good songs too. ^^

nanzi said...

Rain :
Besides FM95.8, I do listen to FM97.2 as well. Ha.. but hardly FM93.3 liao.
Most of the time, I listen to CD though.
At times, when I am alone in the car... I listen to...
myself. :P