Saturday, October 08, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 1



(1)
Human can adapt to foreign condition very well. When I first wear the retainer, I couldn’t imagine how I could talk while almost feeling like sucking a big sweet all the time. Believe me, just about 2 weeks will do the trick. Now I don’t even notice its presence.

(2) When we set our mind to something, wa.. nothing is impossible. Ha.. I managed to review 2 huge chapters of notes today! I passed my chin-up.

(3) COE can plunged that low?! A Nissan Sunny 1.6 can be bought at $48K. Okay.. Nissan Sunny is never my first love, but at that price, I really don’t mind. Ha.. people, if you are planning to make big purchases, just make sure you get it after me. Why? Prices will only come tumbling down after I had bought it. This trend has maintained true with me, for so long.

(4) I kind of like the examination periods. These are the time, I will see almost all (if not all) *little pals really getting serious. It’s really wonderful to see people giving their best. But again, I have to be more sensitive towards them, understanding that they can be rather stressed. I do cherish the time “walking through” such journeys with them.

(5) What I cherish most are perhaps family and friends. I place them before me, I think.

(6) I like babies. They can just stare at you directly in your eyes for long and smiling at you, regardless of religion or race. Ha.. we can learn “equality” from them. I am thinking, how will you feel when another adult (lover, excluded in this context hor) stare at you directly in your eyes for long and smiling at you?

No comments: