Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Naruto -&- Initial D

Naruto is the first anime series I ever follow so closely. I think I like it. Ha.. now that I'm typing this, episode 152 springs to my mind automatically, more like I'm so impressed with Hinata. That episode demonstrates her indomitable spirit so well when she conquers a monstrous bee. In real life, I think I will easily fall for such a lady. ;) Of course Naruto is rather inspirational. Ha.. quite like his usual brief conversation he had with his defeated opponents, immediately after a match. Other characters from the leaf village are impressive in their own ways. :)




Initial D is the second anime series that I am watching. Ha.. apparently it may be just about drifting of cars, but I think it's more than that. The art-work may not be as impressive as Naruto, but the simple story-line together with the excitment of drifying of cars coordinated pretty well. The coolness of Takumi is rather.. erm.. "unmatchable". Heh..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heez~ naruto is v v nice to watch. Recomand u another anime--Bleach (死神。)tis one is also not bad de. 浪客剑心also v nice de. gt chance, or time, can go and watch.
:)

nanzi said...

Rain : Wa.. you are the first to comment here after I'd switched from Haloscan to Blogger commenting feature.
Oh sure, Bleach not too bad. But I still prefer Naruto better. :)
Thanks anyway.