Thursday, October 27, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 6

(1) I have noted, when it comes to matters of the heart or expressing how I feel, I will auto switch to the "Chinese mode". Not that I can't express anything in the English language, but the Chinese language comes much more naturally for me, I think. I have also observed that is when I tend to write in random "verses", without prior training of any sort. Strange. I wonder who I was in my previous life(s). Heh.. I think should be someone from China.

(2) December Bells.. ha.. certainly not just the Christmas Bell but also many Wedding Bells. One of which, I am asked to be the MC for the couple's night. Erm... I don't know how to say "no" as he is such a great pal and colleague. Just hope I can manage well on the night and certainly it will also be another learning experience for me. Oh, another reason why I don't know how to say "no" : he said I will be pairing-up with another experienced beautiful lady suggested by his bride-to-be. *Ahem.

(3) CM contacted. A little surprised when he mentioned he is currently serving his NS at Mindef. It's quite a "gathering" of *little pals at Mindef now. Mindef.. mm.. what a familiar place. I know of at least 5 *little pals there, at present.

(4) I was in my car. When the tune "Unchain My Heart" was played, it was brought to my attention that the same 6 CDs have been there in my car for at least 3 months, I think. That is to say, I have been hearing the same set of tunes for that long. I am that lazy to switch / change the set of 6. I used to change much more frequently. But.. erm... okay, I shall change them soon.

(5) I was just pleasantly surprised when he invited me to travel together this December. I was wondering to myself. Did he chance upon this site? Ha.. certainly he sees through the super passive side of me and understands that I usually wouldn't initiate anything, although I may very much feel like it. So if nothing were to go wrong, I should be spending Christmas in NZ. Nice. I think I need a little "get away".

No comments: