Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First Reference Letter

I was approached to write a reference letter. Wa.. Tough man! I mean he is a good guy, but his goodness will certainly pale under my pen. Aiyo.. How? How? ...

Anyway, I still tried (with hardly any good reference I can find). It wasn't a long version, but it took me hours. Despite that, I'm only confident of getting the conclusion right as I saw a draft sample somewhere. It went something like :

"... I believe Mr. X would be a tremendous asset to your program and I recommend him to you without reservation. If you have any further questions with regard to him, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached by ... "

It was my first attempt of such. I hope it will do more good than harm.


A New Beginning
A Fresh Start
~ ~ A REWARDING YEAR TO BE ~ ~

- - - - - - - - - -



有人说:
有罪过,就要懂得忏悔,或许能得以宽赦。
有忏无悔,罪上加罪;
有罪不忏,罪中有罪。

若不知悔改,是不是就好像是蒙着眼睛在刀子上舔蜜?

No comments: