Monday, January 09, 2006

Yesterday : Rainy Day

I am not too sure if it’s an island-wide issue, but for Yishun, Sembawang and Woodlands, it rained practically the whole day.

The atmosphere does appear somewhat “gloomy”. Still, I tried to be positive. Trying to appreciate how best the earth is nourished by the downpour. Ha.. That put aside, actually I like rainy day.

I must agree that going out can be of a little inconvenient, carrying umbrella and still getting wet most of the time.
But for a dash of naturally fresher air, I don’t mind.
That is certainly a treat to the sensitive nose of mine.
I opened the window slightly, listening to the sound of nature at the same time.
That is the reason why my iTune is switched off, leaving my ears to listen to music of only one kind.

If not because of the work-load I have, I may have been out to get wet, just for another experience to gain.
Yes, I mean without an umbrella and feeling the purest form of rain.
Oh, is there a child in me?
Ha.. maybe, maybe.

On rainy day, some people came to my mind . . .

下雨天,思念好像总是多一点 . . .

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:
甘愿是
让自己在艰难困苦当中,学习如何自力自强;
在没有关怀、没有鼓励之下,学习怎么关爱他人;
在大地充满绝望的时候,学习如何振作、奋斗;
在亲朋好友毁谤、批评、侮辱之时,学习造就自己、提升心性;
在周遭所认识之人离去之时,学习不放弃希望。

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heez~ I love rainy day too.. I am Rain ma. Muz like myself.:P haha. its sometimes a gd experience to stay under the rain, without umbrella. However, muz take care n make sure u wont fall sick.. haha..

hmm.. i especially like tis sentence...
在周遭所认识之人离去之时,学习不放弃希望。

actually i like ur 每日一悟啦。I like tt whole paragraph. Its worth while to learn that. N i guess when we finally learnt all that, we would b a stronger and much much better person.. haha..

juz to share one sentence i once read from a lit book known as to kill a mockingbird...
"true courage is not a man with a gun in his hand, but courage is the ability to live on no matter all the ordeals u r going to face."

guess we also nd courage to work on the "每日一悟”..haha..

Anonymous said...

Rain :
Nice sharing too.
Thanks! :o)

Anonymous said...

在雨中的感觉真的很舒服。
哈哈,跟着感觉走吧。
(生病的话,我不负责。;p)

Aiyo, 你这么顽皮、好玩。
There is definitely a child in you.
In fact, there is a child in everyone, surfacing every now and then. =)

Anonymous said...

haha.. its kind of funni to see
-fly- saying nanzi 顽皮、好玩. haha.

everyone starts frm a child ma. tts y we had a child in us. haha.
but i hope tis child can stay always wif us. sometimes, we might nd tis child to remind us, that things shdnt done the way it shd b.

haha. dun noe wat i m crapping. rainy day. muz take care. haha.
:)

Anonymous said...

- fly - :
跟着感觉走... erm... 很好。哈哈。
我也要提醒自己,孔子本身到了七十岁才说“随心所欲,而不逾矩”。
我只希望我“跟着感觉走”的当儿,造就人的多,伤害人的少。:)

rain :
哈哈。。 你也多保重吧。 :)