Monday, January 30, 2006

I Think I Believe in a Dream Land

Lately, I have been dreaming quite a lot, which is rather unusual. Nothing really interesting actually. Just different scenes of meeting some (familiar) people. While the content may not be of interest, but the feeling is! Why?

In certain cases, I revisited the same scenes. More interestingly, I could be in one scene, talking about another scene from an earlier dream. In other words, I was very alert that I was dreaming. I could tell myself that I was there before in my previous dream or I could relate my previous dream to someone in a dream.

It seems to me that the "concept" of the existence of a dream land is so real. I mean while I am sleeping, my soul will wonder off to this land and dreaming begins. I know it when dreaming begins. That awareness usually triggers me to try different "silly" things. Sometimes, I know I was not even walking in the usual sense. I was drifting, to be exact. Haha.. I write as if I am dreaming now.

The recent episode brought me to a majestic white building without any corner, only smooth rounded edges everywhere. If I'm an artist, I think I can paint it for you, but.. erm
.. I simply can't draw, despite that the images are still rather vivid. It was pretty bright and new. Somehow, I get the feeling that I will revisit this place again. Heh.. Rendezvous in the dream?

~ ~ Dream Land ~ ~
It's colourful. I can be confined to just a place.
Is there a link to/with reality?


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位老师对着他的徒弟这么说:

为师也有脾气,不过为师不敢发脾气,因为你犯了错就是老师的错,老师还有脸发脾气吗?为师发脾气,气的是你不修,气的是你不办,气的是你认理不真,恨铁不成钢,了解吗?

人人都有脾气,但是要发乎正端,你发脾气,对着别人发,会不会伤到自己?所以我们第一个脾气要改,脾气不好,容易惹事,到最好伤害的还是你自己,是不是?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe in the existence of a dreamland too... =)

Possibly, this is the only way to explain the complexity of "deja vu"?
Haha,maybe we are dreaming all the time?

nanzi said...

有人这么比喻:人生就如梦、幻、泡、影,如雾亦如电。
宇宙的时间无边无际,咱在世间不过百年身,若说是梦一场又何妨?
哈哈...
相当有趣。