Monday, January 02, 2006

Lost of Comments

I was browsing through my past entries in my blog to re-assess how silly I am or I was, just a moment ago. Much to my dismay, I realized all the comments before September 2005 were all gone. Mm.. Those comments were largely from friends and I cannot say I feel nothing about their disappearance.

I checked Halocan FAQs, immediately. It says

" If the missing comments are over four months old they will have been archived and are no longer viewable (Premium member comments aren't archived). These comments are simply moved to a different database and are not deleted. This is done to keep the performance of the site at an acceptable level.

This restriction does not apply to premium members (who have donated). If you upgrade your account the previously archived comments are restored within 24 hours of the donation being processed."

Such "fine-print" was never highlighted during the free-subscription. Okay, my argument is also very shallow. I should have read
everything more carefully. I am responsible for everything.

I am now already thinking of un-subscribing Haloscan. But such move will also mean I will really lose all comments and I am really willing to start afresh. Heh..


~ ~ The "Culprit's" Logo ~ ~

Sorry readers, I have made the painful decision to start afresh. Your invaluable comments (so far) with Haloscan are lost. Mm... Haloscan no more! I shall stick to Blogger Comment and your subsequent comments shall be captured by Blogger Comment.

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:
有三个杯子,一个是杯口朝下盖着;一个是杯口朝上,可是杯底破了洞;一个是杯子里头有脏东西,三个杯子都装不到干净的水喝。

杯口朝下盖着,水倒不进去;杯底破了洞,边倒边漏;杯子里头有脏东西,水倒进去就脏了不能喝。
在生活中,你都会遇到这三个被子,甚至比这三个杯子还糟糕的问题。其实,这些问题都是你举手之劳可以去改变、去洗净、去弥补的,但你就是不愿去做。不愿去做的理由是 – 害怕被弄脏、被割伤、被连累。

要知道:当你抗拒不接受时,你什么都没有了,学不到也得不到。

为什么要让你遇到不完美的人、事、物、境?就是让你有学习、有付出的机会。若一切都完美,且问修道人:何必修、何必做?

No comments: