Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm Only "20"

Okay, I lie.
But that was the "impression". :p

Just a few days ago, I was ploughing
the streets and was roaming within a big shopping complex "alone". Frankly, I don't really feel being "alone". It was just the familiar solitude. Haha..

Another reason as to why I hardly felt being "alone" was, (in a rather short span of time) I bummed into many familiar faces. I just like to highlight one of them.

I met an ex-little pal of mine (G). He was with his brother, sister-in-law, nephew and niece. We were talking quite a bit. I noticed his nephew and niece were "skirting around" him, playing with him but at the same time, staring (in a friendly manner) at me. His sister-in-law was nearby too and we exchanged glance. We parted, but only shortly. Heh..

We met each other later. That shopping complex is not that big after all. Haha..

Me :
G , 我们又见面了。
G : 老师!我的大嫂说你是我的同学,我的朋友。
Me : 哦。不是吗? (Haha.. Jokingly, of course! We are about 14 years apart. Amazingly, I become his classmates, suggesting I am only 20 year-old. Wow!)

His sister-in-law and brother came by and we were more formerly introduced to each other.
G :
老师,这是我的大哥。跟你一样岁数。几时轮到你啊?
He said that when again his nephew and niece were just beside him, playing with him. Erm..
Me :
有机会啦。(Haha.. I was ready to divert the topic anytime.. )

As a side note, maybe I also talk a little bit about his nephew and niece. On the second time we met, they had already decided that I was no longer a stranger. They talked playfully to me as well. Ha.. Lovely kids. I am looking into their pure, untainted heart. :)

Okay, the conclusion of this episode : I'm only "20"!
I don't care. Haha..


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位作者这么说:

天下事,必须先把它视为乐趣 (Joy) 您才会去欣赏它、享受它 (Enjoy) 。就像是读书,你若把它认定是苦差事,一定读不好书。苦嘛,就会排斥,就想远离,这是人类的天性。换句话说,把读书当成苦差事,还想把书读好,那是缘木求鱼、了不可得。

同 理,不以为自己是福报的化身,又如何能过得幸福自在呢?要想过得幸福,设想自己是幸福的化身,是首要条件
『我多幸福,我好快乐,我无所不有,我得天独 厚,我最富有,不假外求,我拥有最好的一切!』不断的自我暗示,深信它、肯定它,让它在自己的潜意识下扎根,影响咱们的行为,或摆在座位上当座右铭,必然 受用无穷。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a good sign.. it show tt u r young!!! haha...

nanzi said...

No worries,
I shall continue to "deceive" myself.
I am young, I am young, I am young...
:P