Thursday, September 07, 2006

(At Least) They Made Me Laugh...

During one of the usual consultations, K asked me a question.

K : What is “mutually inclusive”?
Me : Do you want to think about your question again?
K (she sounded rather insistent by now) : Why not? If we have “mutually exclusive”, we sure have “mutually inclusive”?
Me (since she is so insistent, I must also try) : Erm.. If A and B are "mutually inclusive", then A includes B and B includes A lor. So what you have?

Haha..
I later learnt that she asked that question as she don’t really appreciate the meaning of the word “mutually”. Mm..

Her effort in trying to explore new ground was commendable, anyway.

- - - - -

After a hearty meal, P wished to message D to discuss something related to me. Her fingers must be too fast for her brain… and … remember hor… I was the subject in her mind at that moment. So the intended message for
D actually reached me first, instead of D.

The message…
P : Hey ask u.. if wanna buy nanzi something must buy wat? Hmm.. Must thank him lor, for the meal and the ride also.. Haha…

Haha..

Her next messaged to me, after I teased her about it..

P : Haha.. I crazy le? Haha.. Sorry, not asking u, wanna ask D one.. But u wanna tell me I also dun mind. .Aiyo, my face burning hot now.. Haha..

Her thought to give in return was nice enough, anyway.

- - - - - - - - - -

今天又是一个农历七月十五日。
对农历七月,
一般上华人多多少少都会有一些特别的感觉。
好多事都不想在此月份举行。
是敬畏吗?是害怕吗?是盲从吗?

我对农历七月十五日的感觉就应该比你们的还要特殊。
因为,我生于农历七月十四日,当父母隔天把我从医院抱回家的时候,
不只是在家里,就连左邻右舍也在拜拜。还满盛大的哦。
好像都在“庆祝”我的诞生一般。
哈哈。。开玩笑啦。我何德何能。

话说回来,
若你说你怕农历七月,
我倒是更怕今年农历八月。
观察天象,戾气过盛、正气太少,心里总是不安。咳!
八月份,秋意正浓。我真的会有一点担心。

No comments: