Friday, September 08, 2006

A Little Thought : 我叫金三顺

I remember talking about 《大长今》.
I remember talking about 《医道》.
And now I am attracted to 《我叫金三顺》.
What a strong 韩流 ! And I think I've succumbed to it. 哈哈。。


~ The Leading Actor and Actress ~

The show is pretty funny. Not that kind that will make us laugh our heads out, but enough to sustain the excitment to continue watching.

Take a closer look at the leading actress before I carry on..


~ A Close Up of the Leading Actress ~

She is pretty, isn’t it?
Ha… But most (if not all) of the time, she appeared on scene with no make-up. And there was an effort by the director to make her fat and unattractive.

Nevertheless, I like the show, for some simple reasons like…

(1)
The like the way they converse, especially the conversation between the leading actor and actress.
Some people find their conversation a little childish, a little “unnatural”. I admit that the way they converse is not the usual way we express ourselves. Hence the conversation may seem a little “unnatural”, but to me, it’s a refreshing experience.
When I look at it from another perspective, the way they converse is much like the way we think in our heads.
For the majority of us, we seem to
polish our words before any utterance; we don’t speak the way we think. Hence, I find their conversation pretty raw, demonstrating a natural flow of their inner thoughts. In another sense, it’s more real.
Erps.. Am I letting it out, that I think the way they speak? Haha..

(2)
When even the leading actress is portrayed as
non-attractive (physically), there needs to be a stronger draw for continual viewing. Right? Haha.. I tell you, the leading actress can be stubborn, very curious, really upright and super strong in her spirit. These attributes of her somewhat make the character appealing (to me).
说到来,也就是她的单纯感动了观众。
说实在的,她真的是相当可爱。:o)

(3)
Okay, for the lady readers (here) and viewers (there). I got your point. The two leading male actors make you drool over them so much.
Haha..






~ The Leading Cast ~

I didn’t watch every episode. But if I were to be at home at the screening time, I will not hesitate to put down all things just a have a relaxing, real, laughing time with
《我叫金三顺》.
Oh sure, there are touching moments too. ;-)

No comments: